Monday, 26 October 2009

Take a break...

As I mentioned in my previous post I was given an idea for how to get people to give me time to answer some questions for my essay primary research. In my tutorial with Hitch we discussed that I should aim high with my primary research and interview some art directors and he told me to think of a way to get them to give me some time. I know they are very busy people and I hope they will 'take a break' to answer some of my questions.

I have made three small boxes to send to some of the big agencies in London which say 'Take a break' - inside each box are 4 cards explaining who I am and a set of questions for them to answer and reply to me by email. There is a kit-kat and a tea bag and the general idea is that they will 'take a break' - have a cup of tea and the kit-kat and answer my questions. I really hope they will reply as I have put a lot of effort into these little boxes...and I also hope they recieve them with the postal strike,fingers crossed!!





Speaking of my primary research Liz gave me a couple of contacts to email and I have had a response! Adam Richardson the creative/art director at TBWA has answered my questions for me and I am very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment