Monday, 9 November 2009
review time...
So last week I had my mid-term review and although it was something I was a bit nervous about it was really positive and helpful in finding the direction I am going in and reassuring me in the work I have produced so far. I presented my work to Mack and Clinton and got a really positive response which was a relief. They gave me some good pointers in where to head next with my silence project and although I struggled a bit with the brief in the beginning I am now happy with the work I have been producing. I have tried to challenge myself with this brief by taking my own photographs and as this is something I don't usually do I was a bit unsure about whether I was 'doing it right.' I was really pleased with the comments about my photos and having discussed them in my review I am going to pick a few of the best photos and blow them up bigger to have as an extra to my folded poster/book document. So now the review is over its back to working on silence part two....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment