Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Thats nice...

A few things I have come across in the past couple of weeks that have caught my eye...

I'm not sure where I got them all from so will try and find out, but thought I would post them up anyway!



A nice typographic poster created by students at Falmouth University - promoting their graphic design course...

.

Something I came across whilst researching for my recent book covers project (I will blog about this shortly) I forgot to note down who's the workis, but this is a very creative way of creating a book cover and it really catches your attention. It must have taken a long time to create, but the final piece is a beautiful, delicate cover.


Promotional piece for serialcut design studio - "The word ideal has universally positive connotations." - Serial Cut is Madrid based studio, established in 1999 by Sergio del Puerto, working on a wide variety of worldwide projects, but focussing mainly on Art Direction. Below is another self promotional piece of their work - since working on the LBi brief installation pieces have caught my eye much more - each letter and object is precisely positioned using fishing wire to create the image below and it looks great!



A creative set of draws, made by Kent & London





No comments:

Post a Comment