Friday, 25 September 2009

Live TV!!

As part of the launch we were interviewed live on Channel M...a very nerve wracking experience! Disappointingly they would only allow two of us to be interviewed along with a police officer which we found a lot with the media as all three of us were involved n the campaign so we all wanted to take part in the launch. Helen and myself did the Channel M interview and I have to say although it was a good experience I wouldn't like to be interviewed all the time as I would be too nervous! The team at Channel M were great and made us feel really welcome and it was great to see how live television is filmed...I couldn't beleive how fast the interview went! 
A member of the team at GMP came along to support us and I would like to thank them for giving us the opportunity to work on the campaign as it has been a great experience and its exciting to see our designs around Manchester, I hope you all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment